LusciousIndian

| joi, 1 ianuarie 2009


Model profile:

Im a real life princess with pink pussy, and big tits, sun tanned skin with nice curvy ass. I` m a sweet sexxy doll, who is not just all about the looks. I love to please u, not just ur body.
What turns me On:

Good kissing , passion, open wide pussy for u to taste heaven : - ) i love getting pleasure but even better to return it
What turns me Off:

Impolite, rude, and demanding people.
Tags:
160 - 169 cm, 22-35, 40 - 49 kg, Alone, Anal, Anything you want, Bisexual, Blonde hair, Boots, Brown eyes, Deepthroat, Fetish, Girls, Girls, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, New, Nipples, Oral play, Panties, Pee, Petite, Role Play, S/M, Shaved, Socks, Softcore, Spanking, Squirting, Stockings, Voyeurism, White


..........................click here...........................

About Me:
Im a hot sexy luscious PREGNANT INDIAN woman with a thick big ass and 38dd big tits and Im a woman who loves to have a good time and make new friends.
Why my chat room?:
Im voluptious and Im the most sexiest PREGNANT INDIAN woman that makes me very unique and im the sweetest thus far!!! I love to make new friends. Im hot, thick and i have a great ass with big tits.... I love to play with myself for your pleasure
Fantasies:
love to be blindfolded and fucked deep with my hands tied up and get licked and sucked in every corner of my body.
Turn ons:
I like sweet sexy talk and intellectual conversations
Turn offs:
rude cheap men

0 comentarii: